Terms of service
At yalla custom boxes Packaging, we truly care about the quality of our services and are proud of it and strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We have written below to protect all parties from misunderstandings that could otherwise lead to unnecessary action. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions you may have. Thank you, we look forward to a great working relationship!
The following words in this document should have the following meanings:
- “Buyer” means the organization or person buying the goods
- “Goods” means the goods and services provided by the seller to the buyer;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all registered and unregistered designs, methods of knowing and all other types of intellectual property can be applied anywhere in the world.
- “Seller” means yalla custom boxes Packaging, LLC (DBA yalla custom boxes)
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the sale and / or exchange of goods by the Seller to the Buyer; Go or depend. The parties, including the standard or printed terms offered by the buyer, unless the buyer specifically states in writing, differs from the terms he or she wishes to apply to such terms and conditions as set forth by the seller. Has accepted
- No difference in these Terms of Service (including any special terms of service agreed upon by the parties) applies unless agreed in writing by the seller.
- Creating a login account with the seller or entering into a sale with the seller is a clear agreement of all the terms of service now and in the future on this page and any relevant suggestions sent by the seller. Seller.
Cost and payment
- The price will be the recommended retail price less than any agreed discount, unless there is a written agreement between the parties. Cost excluding VAT or any other applicable expenses.
- Payment terms will be offered and explained by the seller via PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net and / or check. Offer credit or partial payment via PayPal or otherwise at the seller’s discretion.
- If the seller has not paid the price or any part thereof by the due date, the seller will be entitled to it: advance delivery is required for any goods which were not given earlier. Refusing to deliver any non-delivery goods without assigning any responsibility to the buyer for non-delivery or delay in delivery;
Any description given or applied to the goods is provided by identification only and the use of such description does not sell through description. To allay doubts, the buyer ensures that he does not rely on any details in any way when entering into the contract.
Where a sample of the goods is displayed, shipped and / or inspected by the buyer, the parties acknowledge that such a sample is representative in nature and that the bulk of the order may vary as a result of creative and / or shipping. Can Process samples and prototypes are not considered final products, and buyers acknowledge that incomplete products do not always meet the standard of complete quality assurance of final delivery.
Delivery, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the goods will be delivered on or near the date announced by the seller.
- No change will be required, even if the seller’s discretion is legally and potentially advertised and provided.
- All sales made by the seller are final. If the buyer chooses to cancel his order after the purchase has been submitted and approved by PayPal (and / or other means of purchase), the seller is no longer obliged to refund the purchase.
- During all stages of live chat, email, phone or other interaction with the seller, the seller has access to all consumer reviews, photos and videos of the final product for use in advertisements, email, website. All rights reserved. Social media or otherwise, and all other data is provided or accessed to vendors during interactions with leads and users.
- All form submissions received through the seller’s website and other communications serve as a clear request to contact the seller and select all seller communications deemed relevant by the seller. .
- All forms of interaction with the seller, including emails, live chat, phone calls, payments and otherwise, serve as explicit acceptance of all statements in these Terms of Service. The seller is allowed to publicly publish and promote all data on zero charges, fees, penalties or liability from any other party involved, without requesting or obtaining written permission or formal permission.
- The seller is not required to give a refund to the buyer at any time during any project, as not all transactions are refundable, unless the decision is made at the seller’s discretion. While a standard refund of up to 50% of the payment price will generally be approved by the seller, all refunds will be accepted or rejected at the seller’s discretion. No refund required.
- In the case of a request for a full refund, the seller may, at the discretion of the seller, refund the requested amount less than all costs incurred during the project. It replaces any other agreements entered into by the seller elsewhere.
The risk in the goods will reach the buyer after receipt of the goods. Where the buyer chooses to collect the goods himself, the risk will pass when the goods are delivered or set aside for storage, whichever comes first. In the case of monthly services, the buyer assumes full responsibility for changes to its site rankings and penalties in all cases. Although the seller assumes responsibility for providing the desired results, there is no guarantee of the results offered, promoted or displayed. Not all ratings, results and other items shown to the buyer are a guarantee of success, but are estimates and should not be viewed as average or general. All claims made by the seller are for educational and informational purposes only. There is no guarantee that past and all achievements are shown, or that past results can be used as indicators of future results. The seller agrees that the buyer is not responsible for the success or failure of the buyer’s business decisions regarding any information provided by the buyer. Upon criminal payment, the seller has full authority to take any action necessary to obtain the remaining balance, including locking, privatizing or restricting administrative access to the products in question, as well as the full discretion of the seller. Is. not at all. . In the event of insufficient or incomplete payment by the buyer, the buyer will be required to pay the seller a minimum of $ 500,000 or by mutual consent between the buyer and the seller. Incomplete payment by the buyer, breach of the Terms of Service, or any other reason, can be sued at the seller’s discretion and all legal fees charged by the buyer for recovery are fully refunded. Will go .
The title of the goods will not be given to the buyer until the seller has paid for the goods in full.
Limitation of Liability
- The seller will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the buyer in excess of the contract price.
- In all cases of copyright infringement, in letters against the seller and in all other legal matters, if there are rules of arbitration in favor of the seller’s objection, the seller pays a maximum of 500. Will be done In all litigation cases against the seller, the plaintiff agrees to pay the seller the legal fees and costs incurred during the litigation, regardless of the outcome of the claim.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as limiting or excluding the seller’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of the seller or its employees or agents.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights arising out of or resulting from the execution of this Agreement, unless clearly written between the buyer and the seller, become the sole property of the buyer and / or end user. ۔ The seller will do whatever is necessary to ensure that such rights are exercised using appropriate tools or by agreement with a third party. In addition, any material or goods provided by the seller is not intended to represent any opinion or opinion expressed by the seller. The seller does not claim any level of accuracy, legality of the statements or any other material or goods, as it will remain with the buyer.
The seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure in fulfilling any of its obligations if the delay or failure is beyond its reasonable control as a result of events or circumstances, including not limited to the works of God, including strikes. , Lockout, shipping delay, accidents. War, fire, malfunction of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from natural sources of supply, and the seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of his obligations. If the delay persists until the seller deems it unreasonable, he may terminate the contract without liability.
Relationships between the parties
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to constitute or imply any partnership or joint venture between the parties and any matter contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be treated as an agent of either party to the other party. But will not be considered.
Assignment and sub-agreement
No contract shall be assigned or transmitted between the buyer and the seller for the sale of the goods, nor shall the buyer demonstrate any sub-contract obligation, without the prior written consent of the seller. The seller may assign, transfer or subcontract any liability deemed necessary by the seller.
Failure by any party to enforce any or all of the terms and conditions contained herein at any time or for any period constitutes their right to apply all or any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Will not leave
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid, illegal or ineffective by any court of competent jurisdiction for any reason, such provision shall be terminated and the remaining conditions shall be fulfilled. Will continue with force and effect as agreed to with the removal of the erroneous, illegal or unenforceable clause of these Terms and Conditions.
Regulatory law and jurisdiction
Any legal action, whether initiated by the seller or not, will be heard, reviewed and complied with at the discretion of the seller in the county and state. Unless otherwise noted, this would be Florida, United States. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed by the parties to the laws of the United States and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.